[Public-List] Chainplates

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Nov 3 05:10:48 PST 2015

Greg,

Are you keeping a blog of the refit of your Alberg 30?
There are several on the web.  Must admit that I enjoy reading
the refit blogs.  A number of them contain some very
interesting ideas.

Best wishes on the refit.  Hope that you are able to complete
it quickly to your satisfaction.

Jonathan

Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262