[Public-List] #134 Sold

Brian Zinser via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Nov 6 09:24:11 PST 2015

I will send picture of the trailer this evening. I do not have file on this
computer. I will probably put it on ebay auction, but will notify the list.
I have had much more interest in the trailer that my boat. The boat has to
be lifted off, but you can still save tons of fees in yard storage plus have
the flexibility to move to boat home and to various other places for
services.