[Public-List] Boat parts

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 22 12:51:32 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I have a few Alberg 30 treasures up for sale, located in Washington.  Can package and ship anywhere.

Here's a short list.  Pics on Seattle Craigslist of most stuff.  Can send photos if you email me your address.

1). Turtle for main hatch, fiberglass construction, ready to be fitted to deck and finished with final smooth coat FG and paint or gell coat.  very strong hand laid construction with mat and roving FG, Foam, and longitudinal stringers for support.  $250

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/5280391721.html

2) Oak spreaders, 36'' long airfoils, with Whidy square aluminium base mount -$35
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/5280390883.html

3) Companionway door -$45.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/5280390883.html

4)  135% Genoa, Jyb, Spinnaker:  very good condition, see link for price and description
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/5280382666.html

5) Walker Taff Rail Log - this is an original 1960's bronze Mark 4 "Excelsior" model with the line, fish, and honest to god original round squeeze bottle for oiling the mechanism.  Includes original wood case with serial number and hand signed inspection note. $375
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/5280380301.html

6) original masthead - Whidby's cast aluminum masthead.  Excellent condition. Incidentally, Port Townsend Foundry told me that cast aluminium parts actual get stronger over the years- increase in strength somehow.  I polished off the oxidation on the tangs and found no cracking or disconformity.  However, I had a new 5 sheeve offshore masthead built on my mast three years ago, and have now sold the boat, so no need to keep these things around..  Make an offer around $50 maybe??

7) 6" round bronze inspection (deck) plate with mounting ring - original equipment from the cockpit sole.  $30

Be happy to package and ship any of these items to you for cost of postage and materials.  Or local pickup in Seattle area.

Thanks
Glenn B.
Ex-dolce #318