[Public-List] wash-down device

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Oct 11 17:19:20 PDT 2015

Gordon,

Sounds very practical. I can give you a login to the gallery
(http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/main.php) which is an under-used part
of the website, or you could send them to me with a text description of
how you made it and use it and I could turn it into a web page in the
maintenance section.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org