[Public-List] What's wrong with what we have?

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 12 04:32:24 PDT 2015

Not all members are on Facebook, I post there but would rather not log onto
Facebook. The mailing list is a good thing but sort of outdated.
A forum, such as one started, will allow all the benefits of Facebook and
mailing list combined but in a more organized manner. It will be easier to
follow topics and the progression of a conversation and or project. I
believe the search function of the forum will allow for a better search.

Just my .02....

Best part is if you don't want to join you don't have to...you can just
browse

Jason
On Oct 12, 2015 7:04 AM, "Greg Dawson via Public-List" <