[Public-List] What's wrong with what we have?

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 12 05:00:53 PDT 2015

Gord,

The setup we have does an ok job at getting the message and conversations
to all but it's not great. The email chains from this list are sometimes
hard to follow.

I think one thing should be said. This is not a choose one or the other
deal...you can go to any site you wish. I believe you should give the forum
a chance before condemning it.

There is a reason why most websites have a forum like the one just
started....they make sense and are easy for people to follow and interact.

I believe the best solution would be to add this new forum to Alberg
30.org....

Jason
www.svsalacia.blogspot.com
On Oct 12, 2015 7:50 AM, "Gordon Laco via Public-List" <