[Public-List] Friends cruising through the Chesapeake...

Michael Nikolich via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Oct 14 20:33:00 PDT 2015

Gord,

Tell them to be alert for the Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race.  It starts off of Annapolis Thursday at 1330 and they race through the night down the bay to Portsmouth, Virginia.  35 boats, from modern designs to the Sultana and Pride of Baltimore II will be racing.

More details here: http://www.gcbsr.org/

Cheers!
Mike

Mike Nikolich