[Public-List] Electrical Systems

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 15 06:17:37 PDT 2015

Wes,

I noticed in your response that you use the ipad mini as a speedo.  What
app or program do you run on the mini?  Do you use the ipad mini for
navigation?

I enjoy "following" Webb Chiles and I know he, a long time user of the
sextant, is now using his iPad.

Thanks,

Woody

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <