[Public-List] Maintenance manual & current email for Rolph Townshend

Rolph and Joan Townshend via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Oct 18 16:15:38 PDT 2015

Chip - If you are a member of the Chesapeake Bay A30 Association the cost
is $25. If not a member the cost is $40. Let me know and send me a check.
Takes 2 weeks to get the manual
Rolph Townshend
106 trailing Ivy Lane
Severna Park, MD 21146
410-544-1769
joanrolph4 at gmail.com

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 3:45 PM, via Public-List <