[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 22 07:52:01 PDT 2015

On US 11, it appears the coamings were also installed without bedding.  It
seems preferable to me; when cleaning, I can use the  hose and water (and
debris) runs freely.  I like your washer idea to create a small space.

Re: a joiner :
FYI - Harford County has a very nice woodshop with the full compliment of
equipment( including a joiner) .  It is located in Bel Air, see link
below.  For $ 100 a year, you have complete use of the shop.
http://parksandrecwoodshop.com/

Woody

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Kris Coward via Public-List <