[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 22 09:00:40 PDT 2015

Hey All,

Thanks to everyone for the responses...I can tell that when you combine the
words "exotic" and "boat" in the same sentence, that I'm in for a real
treat :-)  I assume I'm looking at about 500 - 600 for teak...I might start
looking at alternative species....

I was also drooling over some self-tailers last night...but with the engine
repair bill coming, those will have to wait.

Wes

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Brooke Harwood via Public-List <