[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Oct 23 03:15:18 PDT 2015

I think it started at the top flange where it is against the coaming .  Then the bottom flange against the deck. The jib car was way aft and highly loaded so the force was almost transverse, putting the top in tension and the bottom in compression. I will send a summary to George and post on facebook.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

Sent from my iPhone