[Public-List] Self Tailing Winches

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 26 17:51:56 PDT 2015

Maybe a group purchase would get an extra discount. Jay Davenport

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
~Samuel Adams