[Public-List] Alberg-30, Canada

Geoffrey Edwards via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 28 18:45:35 PDT 2015

Hi all;
    I have an (1974) Alberg-30 on the ground near Toronto.  It was in good
condition when last sailed in 2008, but I'm afraid that it is now going to
take some work to get her back in the water after many years of sitting
there without much attention.
    I'd like to sell her -- she must have some value as spare parts if
nobody wants to take the effort to put her back in the water.  If I can't
sell her though, I'd like to find some way to get rid of her and stop
paying storage fees.   I could use some advice on this.

Thanks,
Geoff