[Public-List] Barnacles

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 8 13:13:11 PDT 2015

You can just use a mask and snorkel to get the prop clean, I use either a
red devil paint scraper or a putty knife.  It takes a couple of dives but
is perfectly doable.  It helps to hang a loop of line overboard such that
you can hang on rather than having to tread water.  The dock lines are
usually too far over your head to reach.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Greg Bover via Public-List <