[Public-List] Cockpit drains

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 14 16:54:08 PDT 2015

Greetings, Gord,

I googled *industrial drain fittings* but didn't see what you're probably
referring to. Can you send a website or different search term we might try?

I would think a flexible and very sturdy hose would be needed along with
the through hull fitting. And at the other end in the cockpit? As I said,
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Yes, this DOES turn out to be a rather compelling topic for many of us!

Randy Katz
Simple Gifts #249
Bellingham/Seattle