[Public-List] Sorry about that but starting to plan haul out!

dan walker via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Sep 16 12:19:29 PDT 2015

first time i was going to transport rascal had a crane that purchased all new straps so i would not worry. rascal was on her cradle being lifted onto a flat bed. maybe a foot in the air when, yep, one new strap burst. and bang. thankfully they are well built. crane owner was quite embarrassed.
dan
rascal 145