[Public-List] Water intakes

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 22 08:28:35 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I think I'd like to shake the hand of whoever upgraded my boat.  The wiring
has all been redone and secured in wire ties, the lower shrouds'
chainplates have the larger bolts, the mast support includes the aluminum
plates, the small thruhulls were changed out.  There is an issue with the
Perko battery switch in that no position turns off battery #1.  The switch
just parallels battery #2...odd.  I read recently about a boat that is
undergoing extensive deck recoring...ouch...mine seems to be dry as a bone
although my cockpit sole is soft.  Mine is a nonliner boat #196 and has
apparently been very well taken care of.  The rig uses Sta Lok
terminations.  The boat has been AwlGripped all the way around.  The bottom
is beautiful...dunno if it's been barrier coated or not?

I am moving along the path of having the engine rebuilt after the oil
pressure sender debacle.  If you have a non-standard oil pressure gauge,
I'd check to see if it was done properly.

For those considering the electric alternative, I was quoted a Thoosa 9000
with batteries for a mere $11,000 and some change uninstalled...ouch

Wes

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Stephen Gwyn via Public-List <