[Public-List] Prop Question

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 18 14:03:58 PDT 2016

I already have the prop, but was interested to know that others had a 13-13 versus my 13-12.
The 2GM original was a 13 or 15 HP engine depending on your source. The 2GM20  was the same block with the liners removed thus more HP - and that is 18hp or 20.
 The folks I was talking to had Yanmar 2QM which I think is a 15 - thus they could carry a greater pitch.
Jonathan197