[Public-List] V-Berth Shelving

Justin Riddle via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Apr 20 11:54:55 PDT 2016

Excellent, thank you all for the recommendations. After the shelves go in
I'll be fiberglassing them to the hull for structural support. We are
planning to replace the peg board as well. Need to get her in the water
first!

Justin and Sara
Hiraeth #498
On Apr 20, 2016 2:21 PM, "Mike Meinhold via Public-List" <

Keep in mind the shelves are "secondary" structure, not just furniture.
They tie the hull and forward lower knees together, and add rigidity to the
bows.
The should be strong, and tabbed into the hull.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Jason S via Public-List <