[Public-List] Bilge pump discharge

David Van Denburgh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 21 08:44:14 PDT 2016

Wes,

Interesting to see what looks like a bilge pump discharge thru-hull in your locker. Is that what it is? A PO routed #48's bilge hose similarly. Or was that a factory location? I'd planned on relocating it because it has the potential to set up a perfect siphon when the boat is heeled over (yes, I know all about siphon breaks and vented loops, but they fail). I was thinking I'd route mine under the counter. What's your experience?

David