[Public-List] Bilge pump discharge

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 21 11:58:41 PDT 2016

And believe me, if I was going to do anything more with this boat than
daysail and weekend in protected waters, I'd have valves too...and a few
other things too, like NOT have a 14" x 22" PLASTIC hatch in my cockpit
sole...but as it's there, it sure makes getting to the stuffing box,
electric fuel pump, transmission fluid checker, etc. alot easier...

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:30 PM, americo silva via Public-List <