[Public-List] V-Berth Shelving

Greg Hounsell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 21 14:08:55 PDT 2016

Hmm very confusing as that is exactly what mine looks like on hull 592 and the lovely white pegboard below. ... but I have a liner hull..

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Here's my knee/shelf/hull...all glassed together, hull #196

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv4nta94lhl3se3/Knee.jpg?dl=0

Wes

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Jason S via Public-List <