[Public-List] Prop while sailing, locked or free to spin ?

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Apr 22 09:44:38 PDT 2016

Gordo,

Agreed.. I just know that if I clamped something on more shaft, I'd forget
to unclamp it...I do recall racing on a boat that had some sort of
arrangement that allowed you to clamp the shaft at a certain point and
would automatically release when the transmission was put in gear...been
too long to recall what the thing actually looked like...

I don't race my boat so it's really not an issue for me

Wes