[Public-List] V-Berth Shelving

Greg Hounsell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Apr 23 16:04:05 PDT 2016

I haven't sat down to trace out liner vs non areas but I am thinking in the
forward area, the liner there is what defines the berths and vertical sides
down into the sole as one piece. The edge of the berth at the hull is
tabbed (pics next weekend when at the boat)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <