[Public-List] Lifelines/stanchions

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Apr 24 17:58:48 PDT 2016

When you redrill the holes, drill them larger than needed, and then fill the holes with epoxy mixed with fibres. Some people will take a bent nail in a drill and clean the core out if it has been damaged.
This way once you drill again, your bolt will be going through the epoxy and the core will be protected.
Jonathan197