[Public-List] Rudder Trauma

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Apr 27 06:07:40 PDT 2016

Justin,
What hull number is your boat?  Check out the Alberg 30 Web Site and review all the different types of rudders used on Alberg 30's. I suspect that Jeff is correct, esp if you have a non-liner boat.
Photos of my boat's, Lorrie Rose, rudder are on the site and will illustrate an early type of rudder construction.
Michael #133