[Public-List] Rudder Trauma

Justin Riddle via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Apr 27 15:07:42 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,
I'm hull 498. I'll check the Alberg site for more information. At this
point I am going to try to fiberglass the rudder while it's still attached.

- Justin
On Apr 27, 2016 9:07 AM, "Michael Connolly" <crufone at comcast.net> wrote:

Justin,
What hull number is your boat?  Check out the Alberg 30 Web Site and review
all the different types of rudders used on Alberg 30's. I suspect that Jeff
is correct, esp if you have a non-liner boat.
Photos of my boat's, Lorrie Rose, rudder are on the site and will
illustrate an early type of rudder construction.
Michael #133