[Public-List] Another Alberg to sail around the world!

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 9 07:51:04 PDT 2016

Maurice,

Thank you very much.
WIll be very interested in following his progress.
Nice to see that he has a mailing list set up so that progress information
is mailed out automatically. (http://www.sailor.life)
Do you know which Alberg 30 Chris Fournier has ?
Cant find him in our A30 Numbers spreadsheet.

Jonathan

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Mpcbi via Public-List <

> I met this guy earlier inthe summer and he seemed pretty determined!  He
> had a sound A30 liner model, i wish him well and will be following his
> adventure!
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/chris-fournier-sail-
> around-world-1.3710904
>
> Cheers,