[Public-List] Another race night

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 11 06:40:38 PDT 2016

Hey Gord,

For you to say it was "the nut behind the wheel" making the boat slow, I
assume that everyone in the fleet has similar bottom fairing/paint jobs and
similar sails?  Although I do remember in J30, for some reason, we were
fast in light air...who knows

Peace

Wes

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <