[Public-List] Spinnaker rigging

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Aug 14 15:01:45 PDT 2016

Hello Hernan

I used a horseshoe shaped boom bale. Very strong.

My own feeling about tweezers is that you don't need them    They're a performance additive you may use and appreciate for racing later.  They're not needed for basic good spinnaker handling.  In fact I'd suggest they're an unneeded complication

PS. At anchor up the coast on Georgian Bay on first night of 10 days sailing.  Splendid.