[Public-List] Help Needed Friday 8/19

Tom Steele via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 15 11:15:53 PDT 2016

To All -

I've finally taken title of L'Esprit and she's currently on the hard at
Kennersley Point (Chester River). I plan to launch her and move her down to
Cambridge this Friday, but my navigator (and more experienced sailor) had
to bail at the last minute.

If anyone is available to help out, it would be much appreciated. The
current plan is to splash her at 8AM Friday morning and head to Cambridge
straightaway, via Kent Narrows and Knapps Narrows. I figure it will be
about a ten hour trip. If interested, please contact me directly -
tom.steele65 at gmail.com

Tom