[Public-List] Spinnaker rigging, pole down haul

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 16 11:13:36 PDT 2016

Hello Gang

I'll sent pictures but at the moment I'm in a remote anchorage in northern Georgian Bay swinging at two anchors , sipping scotch, reading a Patrick O'Brian novel.  Heavy gravity is setting in.   (Any Vonnegut readers out there?).  It's also raining softly but that's making being at anchor here all the more attractive.

Gord #426 Surprise
Bayfield Inlet, Georgian Bay