[Public-List] Help Needed Friday 8/19

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Aug 17 12:29:43 PDT 2016

Tom,

That is good to hear.  Always nice to have folks along for a first sail on
a new boat.
John Donegan and TC Williams helped me bring Constance from Solomons Island
to Annapolis two years ago.  If you are using Gmail, you can see the three
us when we arrived in the image accompanying my email address.

John is good company.   Have sailed and raced with him a number of times.

Jonathan

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:28 AM, via Public-List <

> Yes, thankfully! John Donegan has graciously taken on the task.
>

> Tom
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 17, 2016, at 6:36 AM, George Dinwiddie via Public-List <
> >
> > Tom,
> >
> > Have you found someone with time free on Friday?
> >
> > - George
> >
> >> On 8/15/16 2:15 PM, Tom Steele via Public-List wrote:
> >> To All -
> >>
> >> I've finally taken title of L'Esprit and she's currently on the hard at
> >> Kennersley Point (Chester River). I plan to launch her and move her
> down to
> >> Cambridge this Friday, but my navigator (and more experienced sailor)
> had
> >> to bail at the last minute.
> >>
> >> If anyone is available to help out, it would be much appreciated. The
> >> current plan is to splash her at 8AM Friday morning and head to
> Cambridge
> >> straightaway, via Kent Narrows and Knapps Narrows. I figure it will be
> >> about a ten hour trip. If interested, please contact me directly -
> >> tom.steele65 at gmail.com
> >
> > --
> >  When I remember bygone days                         George Dinwiddie
> >  I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
> >  So many I loved were not yet dead,           http://www.Alberg30.org
> >  So many I love were not yet born.                          also see:
> >               'The Middle' by Ogden Nash     http://idiacomputing.com

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD