[Public-List] Question on Box underneath Cockpit

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 20 05:28:14 PDT 2016

This is a rookie question I am sure because seems there are a number of arcane qualities to the Alberg 30 that have to be overcome with some group insight.

My question concerns the photo (link to Photobucket below here).  Is this post-muffler device something installed on some versions of the Alberg?  It is conveniently in the way, obstructing access to the prop shaft and requires Hot Yoga techniques to access and then remove.  I am putting in a 10x20 deck hatch in the cockpit to remedy some of the pain and suffering it required for me to render it on deck as it appears here:

[IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/Skeep575/0819161258_HDR_zpsct9o9dgm.jpg[/IMG]

Skeep
Hull 614