[Public-List] Spinnaker rigging

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Aug 14 15:07:59 PDT 2016

Hernan,

All the Albergs on which I have raced have three lines, each connected to a
separate corner of the sail. None of them had two lines connected to the
clew and/or tack of the spinnaker.

Jonathan

On Sunday, August 14, 2016, Hernán Scarnichia <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD