[Public-List] Interior/Cabin Paints

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 9 07:47:10 PST 2016

Jonathan,

I had a severe mold issue in the V a few years back and after the clean up,
I used Benjamin Moore's Aura Bath & Spa paint on the interior surfaces at
the recommendation of a professional painter.  It has been two seasons
since I applied the paint and, thus far, I am happy with the results.  US
11 is a non-liner boat.

Woody

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <