[Public-List] Interior/Cabin Paints

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 9 09:01:00 PST 2016

Hello Jonathan -

So called 'rust paint' is in reality just lower grade enamel.  When applied
inside your boat where the sun doesn't beat its UV on it, it works very
well.

Gord
#426 Surprise

PS when I was building the new decks for TOUCH WOOD, the wooden yacht rescue
I've written about over the years, it occurred to me that I should paint the
cut out deck sections of plywood BEFORE installing them, thereby eliminating
the need to paint laying on my back.   I thought I was brilliant for coming
up with that.

I proudly told one of my boat builder customers what I'd done.  He said
'that's the way you're supposed to do it'.  I said 'oh'.

On 2016-12-09, 11:50 AM, "via Public-List" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>