[Public-List] Interior/Cabin Paints

David Fay via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 9 09:42:51 PST 2016

Much of the interior renovation on Blue Teal (non-liner, #284) was done by Tim Lackey, an outstanding sailboat renovator in Whitefield, Maine. He used two coats of white Bilgekote: http://lackeysailing.com/archived/blueteal/june2013/61213.htm <http://lackeysailing.com/archived/blueteal/june2013/61213.htm>

It has held up very well for three years and looks great.

David
Boats are like rabbits. You can have one or many, but never just two.
— Aristotle Onassis