[Public-List] Peg Board upgrades

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Dec 12 06:09:03 PST 2016

Interesting.  Well, I've already removed one in the v-berth for sizing.  I don't think I will continue with the peg board.

Instead, am going to use an insulation against the hull and then probably use cedar strips to lay-up against the wooden supports with the intent that it will assist with both cold and hot effects during the year.

I figure some of you have already done this.  Any advice?  Would you think this is unnecessary for creature comfort?  Is there an issue with possible moldy developments?

skeep