[Public-List] Waterline (was Mast rake)

Stephen Gwyn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 15 12:51:15 PST 2016

I thought of that, but the algae line is a bit erratic,
particularly under the counter. There's several motorboats near
my slip that come and go several times a day. They keep it slow,
but they produce some wake. Also, I have a list to starboard, so
it's not the same on both sides. I thought using the line
drawings, but since she doesn't sit on her lines that's not going
to work.  IThe best I've come up with is waiting for a calm day,
moving some tools and anchors so the the boat is level
port-starboard and then making a little raft with Sharpie pen on
a 4 inch high mast.

SG