[Public-List] navigation (fwd)

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 1 09:57:15 PST 2016

Hi All,

When it comes to navigation, there are NO silly questions....always talk to
your crew, always keep a DR plot - I don't care how sophisticated your
electronics package is...the fact is, it's going to fail and never at a
good time...use EVERY source of information at hand to maintain, update and
cross-check that DR plot.  Write it down on a paper chart so others can see
when you get sick or some other way incapacitated...practice when the
weather's nice and the light is good...

Wes

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <