[Public-List] Bulkheads

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Feb 4 15:23:02 PST 2016

Hello Stephen,

I was a great believer in SikaFlex in my wooden boat days, but have turned
back to Boatlife 'Lifecaulk' for Surprise.  I think it adheres better to
fibreglass than SikaFlex (but not too well as with 5200)

I've never come across a non-curing butyl but do recall the stuff originally
used in our boats was something similar.

Gord #426 Surprise

On 2016-02-04, 5:54 PM, "Stephen Gwyn via Public-List"