[Public-List] Bulkheads

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Feb 5 07:22:07 PST 2016

Hi All,

Anyone tried this stuff for clean-up?  I've got some old SillyCone that a
PO goobered around on deck - I'm going to order and try - the info says it
also breaks the bond of 5200...hmmmm

http://www.debondcorporation.com/

Wes #196 Griffin's Faith

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <