[Public-List] More Chainplates

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Feb 7 14:21:09 PST 2016

Just shows how different each and every boat is! On the ports side I have
an extra 3/4 in piece of plywood just to it close to the opening in the
deck.... only 1/4 on starboard... I was very surprised when first looked
how uneven the boat was just from Port to stbd....

Jason
On Feb 7, 2016 4:25 PM, "Wes Gardner via Public-List" <