[Public-List] mast support in liner boats

Hernán Scarnichia via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Feb 13 08:51:40 PST 2016

On #414 there is a bifold door between the head and main cabin. This door
closes ok but when in the open position it fits only in the folded
position. If I try to extend it to cover the head compartment while
allowing passage to the fore cabin it jams against the head liner.

Is this normal and original?

Or is the deck sagging and I haven't noticed?

I was thinking on mounting the hinges a little lower to allow the door to
extend fore-aft partly enclosing the head compartment but now I'm wondering
if the deck might have sagged. It looks fair from above...

Hernan