[Public-List] Replacing a mast step

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 23 07:43:30 PST 2016

Hi All,

I installed a traveler...didn't do much for the mast step but I can control
the weather helm a bit now...I was just looking at my step and the slots
the other day, it looks like I can move my mast forward another 3/4" ...I
haven't re-tensioned my rig yet after upgrading the chainplate bolts so
maybe now's the time.

Wes

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Joseph Balderson via Public-List <