[Public-List] Saturday's Maintenance Seminar in Annapolis?

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Feb 25 06:49:50 PST 2016

Richard,

The updated info is as follows:

The venue for the upcoming Maintenance Seminar has been changed due to the
temporary closure of the Annapolis Library.

Please consult your favorite map service for directions. The seminar runs
from 1-4p, and we will have the room as early as noon for set up.

Don't forget an item for the after-party, and feel free to bring a snack to
the seminar if you wish. Coffee will be on hand.

We will be meeting at
RIVIERA BEACH Community Library
1130 Duvall Hwy., Pasadena MD 21122
410-222-6285

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:03 AM, via Public-List <