[Public-List] Asymm Chute

Jim Davis via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Feb 26 17:09:32 PST 2016

   I simply put a snatch block on each quarter cleat using a rope strop.
   Also a snatch block on the stem fitting, no need for a pole or other
   spinnaker gear
Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall

Message: 2