[Public-List] Aberg 30 Cruising seminar and after party Feb 6th

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jan 31 08:26:34 PST 2016

Albergers and Friends,
It is time for the February seminars. I am copying this to the pubic list as well, as I know there are folks that spend more time on that list, and there are crew and the "lurkers" that might be considering buying an Alberg :)
The first seminar is the cruising seminar on the 6th - next weekend. The location is in the newsletter. However, if you are interested in attending in the "friend of Alberger" category please let me know. The after party is at my house. Please reach out if you need directions.
In terms of what to bring, we will once again be having the pulled pork - so anything that goes with that is good.
On the cruising front, we will be planning the summer cruise at the seminar - last year was a bit of a haul as we went down to Tangiers - we used the Solomon's Island race as a feeder event to get down there. This year, we are thinking about a northern bay experience - shorter hops, and accessible to a larger group.
We also have a number of new members who have expressed interest in cruising. The seminars are a good place to start learning some of the tricks that make life easier on a small boat, and getting out on the Bay with a built in support network - like supplying a hot cup of coffee in the morning when you discover you  forgot it!
If you are trying to get in touch with me, use this address laughing_gull at verizon.net. I will be checking it more now that that the seminars are starting.
JonathanLaughing Gull 197